Quick and Easy Cleaning Tips that will make a Difference!
It is the small things in life that can really make a difference. Cleaning your home is no exception. Here are 5 small cleaning tasks that Naturally Clean picks out as making a difference in the way your home will look. These tasks take no time at all and your guests will notice too.
1. Cleaning dirt and scuff marks off the wall and baseboards: all you need in vinegar, water, soap. You can use a cotton cloth but for more stubborn stains like black scuff marks try a soft sponge. The magic eraser works wonders too.
2. Cobwebs: I know extendable dusters that reach high are hard to find. Naturally Clean suggests going to a janitorial retail store if you are looking to purchase one. If you don’t have an extendable duster you can use a flat microfiber mop or tie a microfiber cloth to the end of a broom. Cobwebs are at times hard to see due to the lighting of a home. We suggest checking angles while walking through a room checking for cobwebs.
3. Cleaning Mirrors: all you need is vinegar and water. You can put in ¼ cup vinegar in a spray bottle and fill the rest up with water. Or you can make it stronger and put more vinegar in it. I would not recommend more then 1/2 a cup of vinegar though. Use a microfiber cloth instead of paper towels. This will cut down on your paper use. Also, a microfiber cloth with not only clean your mirror but it will make it look shiny and streak free.
4. Fingerprints-Be-Gone: Light switches, (and around the wall of light switches), door knobs, and stair railings are areas that often are overlooked but once cleaned make a huge difference in the appearance of your home. Use a damp microfiber cloth with water, vinegar and soap or just water and soap.
5. Floors: if you sweep or vacuum your floors at least once a week or with some rooms like the kitchen every couple of days just to pick up dust and dirt, you will keep them looking clean.
If looking for more quick and easy tips on how to clean your home, give Naturally Clean, the home cleaning experts, 519-572-3763.